Thursday, March 5, 2015

WNY Local Restaurant Week, March 9-15, 2015

WNY Local Restaurant Week!

It's that time of year again...Local Restaurant Week! Twice a year Local Restuarant Week (LRW) showcases independently owned restaurants in Western New York. This highly anticipated foodie event encourages patrons to dine out at any of the 200 participating restaurants during the week of March 9th - 15th. LRW celebrates our areas expansive culinary talent and diversity. There are a mecca of top notch chefs in WNY and this is the perfect opportunity to taste test their culinary efforts. Participating restaurants create a special menu for the event and feature dishes that start at just $20.15! And that price typically includes a first course, main entree and dessert, and some even offer a glass of wine. Talk about cheap eats!

LRW is one of my favorite food events in Western New York. I try to dine out as much as I can that week to take advantage of sampling great food at great prices. I already have reservations booked at a few restaurants, with the first one being Ristorante Lombardo. I can't wait to "feed my curiosity" and share my food impressions.

"Think social and eat local" by dining out at one of the participating restaurants during the week of March 9-15th, 2015. 




No comments:

Post a Comment