Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love is in the Food!


I just had to post these pictures because they are so stick'n cute! Last weekend, Zachary was insistent that I give him my iPhone so he could take a picture of his hot chocolate. When I asked him why in the world he wanted to take a picture of his hot chocolate he replied with "there's a heart shape that formed in my cup!" He was right and I thought it was adorable that he even noticed!
So the next day, while we were eating nachos and Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip, Zachary insisted on taking a picture with my iPhone again. I said "Why now?" He said "I found a heart shape in my nacho!" Again, I thought how adorable that he even noticed the heart shape! I think I have a little romantic on my hand. Salute to finding love in your food!

No comments:

Post a Comment